Kersting's Networking services are critical to the growth, expansion and ultimate success of your business.
Contact Kersting's to ensure your network plan addresses your connectivity needs for today, and grows with you to meet your needs tomorrow. Call on us to implement your network, work with an existing network or consult with you regarding your network needs.
Kersting's Certified Network Professionals will guide you through the planning and implementing of a networking solution for your business or organization. As a Cisco and Microsoft Certified Partner our professionals have the training and experience necessary to make the right recommendations for your specific needs.
Contact us for more information and appointments.
Network Devices On Sale
ENCORE ENL832-TX-EN 10/ 100Mbps PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter
BUS: 32-bit PCI 2.1
Connectors: 1 x RJ45
Dimensions: 4.8" x 4.7" x 0.8"
Drivers: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, NetWare, Unix
Our 16 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch is a multi-purpose Switch capable of bridging 10 and 100 Mbps segments and greatly expanding available bandwidth. Expanding bandwidth is achieved by each of the Sixteen (16) ports creating and independent 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps network segment. In addition, each port is equipped with a built-in Auto-Negotiation function capable of automatically setting itself to operate at the fastest possible speed-ranging from 10 Mbps to 200 Mbps.
• Supports QoS function on each port, based on 802.1p/802.1q VLAN Tag priority and TCP/IP Header's TOS/DS.
• Four (4) Trunk groups supported.
• Auto MDI/MDIX function supported.
• Independent bandwidth for each port.
• 10/100 Mbps TP ports with Auto-Negotiation supported.
• Bridging capability for 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps segments.
• Provides Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme.
• IEEE 802.3x Flow-Control supported for Full-Duplex operation.
• Back-Pressure Flow-Control supported for Half-Duplex operation.
• Desktop size with rack mounting capability.
• Broadcast Storm control supported.
• Support Port-Based Home VLAN - Allow home networks to share a common server or router.
Features: Device Management: Internet Explorer v6 or later; or other Java-enabled Browsers Minimum System Requirements: Cable or DSL Modem Computer with: Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2000 SP4 Internet Explorer 6 CD-ROM Drive Network Interface Card Easily Create a Basic Network to Share Your Internet Connection Advanced Firewall Features and Parental Controls to Protect Your
Humidity: 90% Maximum (Non-condensing)
LAN Ports: 4 x 10/100Mbps
Model #: EBR-2310
US$85.00 / GY$17,000
D-Link DI-LB604 10/100Mbps Load Balancing Router
Features: Designed for Small Businesses: Desktop Size Chassis Two WAN Ports for Load Balancing Functionality Built-in Four Port Switch Dual WAN Efficiency: Doubles Total Available Bandwidth Increases Employee Productivity Maintains Network Uptime Ensures Network Bandwidth is Dispersed More Efficiently Cost-Efficient Alternative to a T1 Internet Connection Advanced Network Protection: Stateful Packet Inspection and Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall Features Advanced Parental Controls Email and